Chambers Energy Group LLC is a consulting and energy efficiency service company providing advice to electricity consumers, local distribution companies, retailers and regulatory entities in these principal areas:
- Consulting for executives on governance issues and project review
- Consulting on energy program or product design, performance assessments, benchmarking, and operational support services
- Energy audit and assessment including a virtual energy manager service.
- Consulting on renewable energy options.
Chambers Energy Group LLC offers both onsite and virtual energy management services conducted by our certified energy managers, certified energy auditors and certified energy procurement professionals.
With our Virtual Energy Management program you will get measurable sustainable results for your business. Our virtual energy services will help to increase your profitability and improved operational efficiency.
With our onsite Energy Management services you will receive the full benefits of our virtual energy management program plus the advantage of having a dedicated Certified Energy Manager for your facility. We will look at your energy operations and propose solutions unique to your business.
Chambers Energy Group LLC will specializes in finding alternative energy solutions to meet our clients' needs such as solar, wind and geothermal technologies.
- Renewable energy solutions
- Hydronic Solar
- Hydro Power
- Energy Conservation and Efficiency
- Utility energy management solutions
- Building automation and asset management
- Building maintenance
- Critical system failure investigation
- Price risk management solutions
- Sales tax exemptions for energy expenses
- Rebate evaluation
- Tax incentive
- Grants and loan application guidance
Our certified energy specialists stand behind their work. We will assist you in the assessment, design, installation and modernization of your facility (or home) system, providing energy and cost efficiency tips whenever possible.
All of our projects begin with an audit of your facility or residence. Our comprehensive assessment will provide you with a variety of options to fit every budget.
To learn more about what we offer or discuss your energy efficiency needs, please contact us today at 405-332-1396.
Do you need an equipment lease to own program?
CLICK HERE for our lease to own financing application or call 405-332-1396.